With love and care, you can enjoy your cashmere and wool items forever. For cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or hand-washing. Please refrain from the machine wash.
- Fill a basin with water temperature no more than 30°C and add a decent amount of detergent.
- For optimal results, use a mild detergent instead of soap or regular shampoo.
- Allow the items to soak for 5-10 minutes. Then, gently hand-rub for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse the items thoroughly and carefully drain the excess water before placing them on a towel to dry.
- To maintain the garment’s shape, place the wet item on the towel, roll it up, and gently squeeze out any remaining water.
- Lay flat in a dry space to dry，and keep away from direct sunlight.
- It is best to keep your cashmere/wool items in a dry space, using moth-proof sheets.
- To keep your cashmere’s shape at its very best, we do not recommend hanging items for an extended period of time.
- Remove any pilings carefully, either by hand or a lint-roller.
- Long-lasting happiness, Long-lasting cashmere.
Just a little care, and enjoy your friendly cashmere/wool items forever.
For cleaning, either get it done by the professional dry cleaner or hand wash them. Refrain from washing machine clean!
-For best results, apply professional cashmere detergent instead of soap or regular shampoo.
-Use water with temperature no more than 30°C and pour some detergent into the water.
-First, foam the lotion, let the cashmere/wool items soak for 5-10 minutes, then gently rub it with your hands for 2-5 minutes.
-After washing it with clean water, please carefully stamp the cloth and dry them on a towel until it does not drip water.
-To maintain the garment’s shape, spread the moist cashmere/wool items on the towel, roll it up, and gently squeeze out the items’ moisture. Press each time lightly until the remaining moisture in the cashmere/wool items is squeezed out.
-Easily spread it flat in a ventilated place to dry and keep it away from direct sunshine.
-It is better to keep your cashmere/wool items in a dry place, using moth-proof sheets.
-To keep your cashmere’s shape at its best, do not hang it for an extended.
-Remove the pilling (tiny tufts of fuzz that crop up on the surface of your garment) using a hairball cleaning tool.